When we plug in our memory cards or even mobile phone through USB cable into our windows PC USB port sometimes we are annoyed to see our files changed into shortcut files, even this shortcut virus affects PC Hard disks.
Just follow the below given steps to remove, delete, wipe out or whatever the shortcut virus from your pen drive, memory cards or even mobile phone and recover back your files.
Follow the below Steps:
- Go to Start -> Run -> cmd. (Run as administrator)
- Go to your pen drive, memory cards or mobile phone directory.
- Type del *.lnk (to delete all link files in the directory)
- Type attrib -h -r -s /s /d H:\*.*
- Replace H with your drive letter.
- And then press a gentle Enter.